Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ooops. What I would like to learn

I didn't even do last week's exercise. I am teh sux.

I'm doing this course for a couple of reasons:

Firstly, I want to support my staff who are doing it.

Secondly, I'm hoping this will reignite some of the excitement I felt last time I did the Web 2.0 stuff. It really made me think about ways I could use the things I'd learnt in our working enviroment. We even started up a couple of things, like a Wiki and a Circ blog, but they fell by the wayside, mostly because the internet connection in the library is really slow.

Also, there are new things in this course, and I like learning new things. Keeps me up with the kids. Hey, maybe I can even journal this for my professional registration diary. I'll have to check.

Looking forward to doing next weeks stuff. I'll start doing it on Wednesday when I am back at work.

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi The Chair

Well done on getting your blog started!! There is lots of interesting stuff to learn this time lots of fun stuff so have fun playing :-)